As for any company, there is always a story.
SóPraSi was born from the heart of Emeline, a French woman who fell in love with Portugal, and Virgínia, a Portuguese woman who became French, without ever forgetting her roots/origins/where she came from.
Pour chaque pays, ville ou village où nous nous sommes rendues, nous avons cherché à connaître la population locale, les choses les plus typiques et le plus grand confort possible. De cette manière, nous avons pu visiter et découvrir de petits paradis et reliques accessibles à peu de gens.
We have spent most of our lives travelling around the world, mainly for work, and we have always organised our trips keeping in mind our needs, tastes and desires. For each country, town or village we visited, we tried to get to know the local population, the most typical things and the greatest comfort possible. In this way, we were able to visit and discover small havens and relics accessible to few people.
This urge to discover the world and this passion for Portugal, made us move with bags and suitcases to Portugal. This urge to discover the world and this passion for Portugal, made us move with bags and suitcases to Portugal. Our greatest desire is to reveal this small piece of land, full of charm, history, kind people and delicious gastronomy, to all those who are looking for unique and unforgettable experiences.
This is how SóPraSi was born, a receptive travel agency, which organises private and tailor-made trips, and which will show you traditional and authentic Portugal in a new light.
Because we are all different, we prefer not to organise packaged trips, but to offer our clients personalised, tailor-made and private stays and experiences.
The aim is to make experiences more enjoyable, more authentic, more unforgettable.
We focus on customer satisfaction, based on a few fundamental principles:
We believe in the need for everyone to share emotional and instructive experiences with all those who contribute to the conservation and richness of the country’s cultural, natural and historical heritage.
- Exclusivity: We are convinced about the importance of experiencing and living the activities in small groups (from 2 to 8 people), in a private way to allow a more enriching and personalised participation and exchange. We listen to the wishes and expectations of each of our clients and respond with appropriate proposals to make their stays and experiences more satisfying.
- Authenticity: We want to show, with transparency and honesty the authenticity of the villages, nature and people that we seek to preserve, encourage and develop.
- Valorisation: Portugal is much more than what it is known for around the world, there is an unknown Portugal, almost a hidden treasure. This is what we want to highlight to those who visit us. We also care about the work and efforts of all our partners, men and women who share the same values as us and who act with professionalism and passion.
- Sustainable tourism: We are committed to contributing to the development of an ever more responsible tourism that raises awareness about the importance of protecting our planet Earth. We want to contribute in the best possible way to gain consciousness of the country’s environmental problems, by relying on partnerships such as the Bioliving association, the responsible tourism platform Flockeo, our business partners and travel agencies sharing the same concept.
There is still a long way to go, but we have great motivation!
- Passion: But how do we ensure that the activities and experiences on each trip touch the hearts of those who choose SóPraSi? By working with the best partners. Each guide, photographer, hiker or artisan who accompanies you is not only highly experienced, but also passionate about what they do. They are people who breathe their art, whose eyes shine so brightly that it is impossible not to feel their passion. The quality of what we offer is essential to us, which is why we have partners of the highest quality, who are perfectly on par with SóPraSi and the objective of total customer satisfaction.
Now that we have told you so much about ourselves, if you identify with what we have shared, all that is left is to know what we have for you.
But how can we do that?
With a friendly discussion.
When we say “tailor-made”, we mean truly tailor-made. Tell us how much time you have, what you like and what you want, and your stay will be designed with your well-being in mind. We’ll talk to you until we create a trip that you’re totally happy with!
We do not just sell a product. We sell experiences that we have already experienced.
Made with love and passion/All of this is called love.